Disclaimer &Terms and Conditions
1.Terms and conditions
By accessing this blog, you are agreeing to be bound by these blog Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this blog. The materials contained in this blog are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on michaelwilliamsuk.com blog for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
ii .use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on michaelwilliamsuk.com blog’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by michaelwilliamsuk.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on michaelwilliamsuk.com blog are provided “as is”, makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, michaelwilliamsuk.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet blog or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this blog.
The information in this site does not offer legal advice and none of the comments in the site should be taken as doing so. However, the site does seek to offer tips to home and business owners as to what precautions should be taken to protect themselves and their business to the greatest extent possible. Specific situation require specific advice and the information in this site is no substitute for the appropriate advice.
In no event shall michaelwilliamsuk.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on michaelwilliamsuk.com blog, even if michaelwilliamsuk.com authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on’ web site could include to michaelwilliamsuk.com’s echnical, typographical, or photographic errors. Michaelwilliamsuk.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Michaelwilliamsuk.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Michaelwilliamsuk.com does not, however make any commitment to update the materials.
Even so, I have seen people with no protection and the consequences and suffering their family and business experienced. They often said they knew they needed protection, but were too busy to put the correct strategies to care for their family and business.
Michaelwilliamsuk.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet blog and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by protectyourwealthtoday.co.uk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to protectyourwealthtoday.co.uk’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This blog and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply’s to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users’ interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this blog on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & communication
Users contacting this blog and/or it’s owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This blog and it’s owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This blog operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this blog. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this blog’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address in the contact page of the blog.
Email marketing campaigns published by this blog or it’s owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list]. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this blog only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this blog cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked blog despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and sponsored links
This blog may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Shortened links in social media
This blog and it’s owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this blog and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this blog and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.